The SD Association has done a terrible job of marketing different features for microSD cards. There’s more than a bit of confusion I’ve seen in discussion around terms like UHS-I and U3, and what different classifications mean.
- Why should we work hard to earn
- Why are we still working on money when we can have other more stable choices of transactions.
- Is language the true barrier for science?
- Is Camus right? Is our life absurd?
- Am I more important than us?
- What is I after I am dead?
- Is Pascal’s wager logically correct rather than mathematically?
- Is there answer to question or mere approximations to them?
- Epistemic skepticism- Simulactrum-Hedonism- Preference Hedonism -Neitzhche : Is pleasure important,Is pain important or the path of pleasure more important?
- Socialism is more natural and logical than capitalism.Or is it? Even if it is,why is it so difficult to ensure?
- Is my brain=my mind? Is my mind a subset of our mind? Our mind,if superset, includes even universe as space-time and numbers are already in our brain right?
- What is spirituality?
- Is Cartesian duality correct? In a perspective how can anything be wrong?
- Is mathematics man-made or a universal language of existence or a simple song of reality ?
This was insane and truly innovative
“Cracking Wi-Fi passwords, spoofing accounts, and testing networks for exploits is all fun enough, but if you want to take the show on the road, you’ll want an easily portable rig. Enter Kali Linux and the Raspberry Pi.
Kali Linux is an operating system built for network penetration testing. You can run it on your laptop to crack nearby Wi-Fi passwords, spoof networks, test for Bluetooth vulnerabilities, and tons of other things. Remember, using this knowledge to break into protected networks will likely get you arrested and charged with a felony—possibly a federal charge of violating the Computer Security Act. You should only use this knowledge for good, for your own learning, and only play with networks you control. We’ve talked pretty extensively about using Kali Linux before, so we won’t go through that here, but check out our guide for an overview of everything you can do with it. All of that applies to the Raspberry Pi version we’ll build here as well.”
When you have fever and no other test found anything suspicious then doctors suggest the Turing test. No,it was a incompetent and unwated joke. Turing test was suggested by British scientist Alan Turing in 1950 inorder to check whether an artificial intelligence can actually replace human beings in its entirety including behaviour and communication patterns.
The “standard interpretation” of the Turing Test, in which an interrogator, is given the task of trying to determine which unseen player is a computer and which is a human. The interrogator is limited to using the responses to written questions to make the determination.
1. Turing test tries to define thinking process itself in new light atleast exploring the limits of understanding of the capability called thinking.
2. There were several instances where chatbots or robots actually oriented themselves onto a particular pattern and fooled interrogators towards passing the turing test.Examples are PARRY,ELIZA and most winners of Loebner prize.
3. The Turing test is neither a universal test to determine nor benchmark artificial intelligence. It is just a perspective with which aritifical intelligences are checked with respect to humanity.
4. There are different versions and expansions of Turing test available.One of them called Reverse Turing test lead to captcha which is extensively used for authentication in web pages.
5. The question whether the interrogator should see the players is another matter of debate among the scientists and philosophers.
The existence of Turing test is in reality a question to human kind regarding the very fundamental understanding of intelligence,thought process and existence.The expansions on Turing test point out the fact that the questionnaire we keep to ourselves are more deep and elaborate than we believe.